Until February 2020, the Personal Outcomes Network hosted quarterly meetings. Since then we have focused our efforts on our COVID story project. We are also currently working on an associated resource focusing on outcomes during the pandemic which will be available in Spring. We have also hosted webinars on outcomes, covid and recovery (see links below).
If you are interested in joining the Network or wish further information, please contact PON@nes.scot.nhs.uk
We will update this page shortly about our next event.
Our events below are in reverse chronological order.
Webinars / virtual meetings
- We held a members workshop in February 2021. This was to test the resource based on stories of changing practice under COVID. Attendees contributed to the finished product.
- Our second webinar was 18th November 2020 Meaningful conversations in a virtual world
- 24th June 2020 was our first webinar Recovery, wellbeing and outcomes for people.
Face to face events
- 25th February in the Beardmore Hotel, Clydebank. The theme was recording and measuring personal outcomes.
- 27th November 2019, Beardmore Hotel. The theme was understanding outcomes. See our report and some useful slides for understanding outcomes.
- 5th September 2019, in the Beardmore Hotel. The theme was enabling risk and personal outcomes and we produced a report.
- 28th May 2019, Beardmore Hotel. The theme was supervision for staff.
- 28th February 2019, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, 232 St Vincents Street, Glasgow. The theme was Personal outcomes and planning
- 6th December 2018, Hilton Grosvenor Edinburgh: The theme was outcomes for carers in the context of the Carer (Scotland) Act 2016
- 11th September 2018, Trades Hall, Glasgow: The theme was using information about outcomes. (Video presentations from our December 2018 session on using information about outcomes are available here)
- 14th June 2018, Queen’s Hotel Perth, Leonard Street, Perth: The theme was around how personal outcomes can be embedded in roles which focus on ‘task and time’ with a range of examples from practice.
- 13th March 2018, Dovecot Studios, 10 Infirmary Street, Edinburgh: The theme of this meeting was around personal outcomes and the new health and social care standards.