Until February 2020, the Personal Outcomes Network hosted quarterly meetings. For a year we then focused on our COVID story project. We currently host webinars on personal outcomes (see below).
To join the Network or for further information, please contact PON@nes.scot.nhs.uk
Our next meeting will be on the theme of outcome focused conversations, details tbc
Recent webinars / virtual meetings
Our last meeting was on Using Stories in Services on 7th July, 2021
You can find our brief report on the workshop and videos of the presentations below:
- Narrative Dialogue: Using Stories to Navigate Difficult Conversations, Tim Chapman
- Magic and Tragic Moments: Ideas and Methods for Storytelling, Nick Andrews
- Our brief report on the event
COVID project (April 2020 – April 2021) related webinars:
- At our members workshop in February 2021 we tested the resource on stories of changing practice under COVID. Attendees contributed to the finished product.
- Our second webinar in November 2020 Meaningful conversations in a virtual world
- Our first webinar in June 2020 Recovery, wellbeing and outcomes for people.
Face to face events
- 25th February in the Beardmore Hotel, Clydebank. The theme was recording and measuring personal outcomes.
- 27th November 2019, Beardmore Hotel. The theme was understanding outcomes. See our report and some useful slides for understanding outcomes.
- 5th September 2019, in the Beardmore Hotel. The theme was enabling risk and personal outcomes and we produced a report.
- 28th May 2019, Beardmore Hotel. The theme was supervision for staff.
- 28th February 2019, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, 232 St Vincents Street, Glasgow. The theme was Personal outcomes and planning
- 6th December 2018, Hilton Grosvenor Edinburgh: The theme was outcomes for carers in the context of the Carer (Scotland) Act 2016
- 11th September 2018, Trades Hall, Glasgow: The theme was using information about outcomes. (Video presentations from our December 2018 session on using information about outcomes are available here)
- 14th June 2018, Queen’s Hotel Perth, Leonard Street, Perth: The theme was around how personal outcomes can be embedded in roles which focus on ‘task and time’ with a range of examples from practice.
- 13th March 2018, Dovecot Studios, 10 Infirmary Street, Edinburgh: The theme of this meeting was around personal outcomes and the new health and social care standards.
- We held a range of meetings from 2015 to 2018 on diverse outcomes related topics.